PDA

View Full Version : Sun Pass

Disney4us2
08-10-2013, 05:04 PM
I got my Sun Pass at the Florida Visitors Center.

Does the silver side face out. It looks like that is the way it sticks on. The printed side would be facing in the car. It this correct? Stupid question, but I am tired.

VWL Mom
08-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Did you get the mini? Online it shows you peel off the backing and stick it to the windshield, at this point it looks like the writing is inside. Then you smooth it with a credit card and get the bubbles out.

3. Peel off backing.
Note: When you apply the Mini to your windshield, be sure to remove all of the air bubbles from under your Mini or it may not work as designed.

4. Apply
Make sure you have the Mini in the right location (Step 1 above) before touching it to the glass. Hold the Mini away from the glass with one hand and press one edge to the glass.
Stick the Mini to the glass by rubbing your thumb up and down in a zigzag motion across the entire Mini surface. Be sure to rub over the Mini’s center chip to remove as much air as possible. Step outside your vehicle and look at the Mini through the windshield.

If your Mini looks like PHOTO A, with air trapped between the Mini and windshield, continue rubbing the Mini from the center to the edges to remove trapped air.

Disney4us2
08-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes Lynn, Got the mini one. That is how it looks like it should be. Just wanted to check before trying to put it on.

I am wheel weary and fried at this point...lol:sheep:

VWL Mom
08-10-2013, 05:57 PM
I am wheel weary and fried at this point...lol:sheep:

You're almost there :cheer: