PDA

View Full Version : Live on the I10 Day 8

Disney4us2
08-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Whoooohoooo..... we made it to Florida:party:

We did a short drive from Slidell, LA to Pensacola, FL

It took a little longer that I thought because of a couple of down pours. I couldm't see in front of me. Flashers on, just went slow.... so did everyone else.

Found the Motel 6 here and it is the nicest one yet. It even has a little refigerator and microwave. Just resting up a bit before heading to the pool. The sun is out here.

We stopped at the Florida Welcome Center. I picked up a Sunpass. Now I just need to activate it.

Hard to believe we made it to FL in one week. Tomorrow we head to Studio 6 in Kissimmee. Monday morning brings a ride out to Winterhaven to look for an apartment. WDW will just have to wait a bit.

Well, I made it over all of the bridges.... and into one tunnel. Didn't know about that one...lol

Looking forward to our upcoming meet at the end of the month. Also looking forward to going to WDW. It seems ages since we went to Disneyland and I really need my Disney fix.

We travelled a lot of miles across beautiful scenery. The longest, most boring part was the ride from El Paso to San Antonio. There was just nothing there but lots and lots of open space.

Now that we are almost at our destination, I really need to find us our new home so I can get Jessica registered for school.

Wish us luck that we get the place I want on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for joining us on our journey from the West coast to the East coast.

faline
08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Glad you're there. Good luck apartment hunting!!

cer
08-10-2013, 08:18 PM
So happy for you. Best wishes as you find your new home and get your daughter registered for school!