PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day in Epcot?

KAT1811
08-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Our May trip will land during Mother's Day 2014. We are planning on heading to Epcot on that day. How busy is Mother's Day or is it similar to an ordinary Sunday?

faline
08-08-2013, 06:27 PM
I've been a couple/few? times over Mother's day. We've found the Magic Kingdom to be quite busy on this day but Epcot has been a pleasant place to spend the day.

Strmchsr
08-08-2013, 06:36 PM
I agree with Linda. Actually, neither MK nor Epcot were bad in the morning. After lunch MK became super packed. Epcot was definitely crowded, but you don't feel the crowds as much at Epcot and it didn't seem too bad until the evening when everyone brought their mom to a WS restaurant for supper.

KylesMom
08-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Epcot was definitely crowded, but you don't feel the crowds as much at Epcot and it didn't seem too bad until the evening when everyone brought their mom to a WS restaurant for supper. I concur with this. We've been a few times as well during this time.

If you are planning on dining at Epcot, make sure to get your ADRs in right away - have a first and second choice just in case! :mickey: