PDA

View Full Version : F&W Culinary demonstration information?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
08-08-2013, 12:39 PM
I know that DVC members and I think annual passholders will be able to begin booking the culinary demonstrations and other special events for the F&W Festival tomorrow morning, 4 days ahead of the general public. I do not, however, see any information on what some of these events are, which chefs will be there on what days, etc... Does anyone know if that information is going to be released sometime today? I'm very excited to be going for the beginning of the F&W Festival and have attended some of the events in previous years, so would like to book some again this time but I really want to know who I'm going to see or what I'm going to eat before I book. Thanks!

KylesMom
08-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Just got an e-mail from Tables in Wonderland. Enjoy! :mickey:

Greetings!

The Tables in Wonderland Presale is just hours away! Our Reservation Center - 407-WDW-FEST (407-939-3378) - will open tomorrow, August 9, 2013 at 8:00am to take reservations for Culinary Demonstrations, Beverage Seminars, and Mixology Seminars!

To prepare for the sale, please see below for this year’s Festival Demonstrations!

2013 Culinary Demonstrations http://cdn.media.tablesinwonderland.com/Files/Culinary%20Deminars%202013.pdf

2013 Beverage Seminars
http://cdn.media.tablesinwonderland.com/Files/Beverage%20Seminars%202013.pdf

2013 Mixology Seminars
http://cdn.media.tablesinwonderland.com/Files/Mixology%20Seminars%202013.pdf

Please remember, all appearances, presentations and events are subject to change without notice. The above links are temporary links and will be disabled once the information is available on www.epcotfoodfestival.com.

All other Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Events will go on sale on Tuesday, August 13th at 7:00am. For reservations, please call 407-WDW-FEST (407-939-3378). Additionally, the below events will be available online, via www.epcotfoodfestival.com:

- Culinary Demonstrations

- Beverage Seminars

- Mixology Seminars

- Scotland: Land of Food & Drink (General Admission Only)

- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (General Admission Only)

- Party for the Senses (General Admission Only)

- Spirits Confidential (General Admission Only)

As a reminder, as a special “Thank You” for your continued membership, Tables in Wonderland Members are eligible for a $2.00 discount off of Culinary Demonstrations, Beverage Seminars, and Mixology Seminars, Mondays-Thursdays throughout the Festival. To receive your discount, please be sure to book over the phone, as this offer is not available when booking online.

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
08-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks! This morning I booked a culinary demonstration with chef Carla Hall on September 28th...can't wait!! :chef:

KylesMom
08-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Excellent, Wendy! Be sure to tell us your experience in the Trip Report forum upon your return. Would really like to hear about it!

BugeyedMuggy
08-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Disney waited until the last minute to announce the events. Don't know if it worked in our favor but we got all the events we wanted this morning with a 5 min wait on the phone. Doing a Maine lobster and Cat Cora just to mention a couple that we are very excited about.