PDA

View Full Version : Grocery delivery

Zimkeeper
08-07-2013, 06:56 PM
What is the name of the service that delivers groceries to Disney hotels? Do they still do this?
How does it work?

Strmchsr
08-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Strollers and Groceries does a great service and they're an Intercot sponsor.

faline
08-07-2013, 07:57 PM
You can get all the information you need right here (https://www.strollersandgroceries.com/).

mgmnut
08-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Has anyone used Strollers and Groceries? I was just checking out the website. We are staying at OKW and will want a case of water, Milk, Cream, english muffins, etc in the room.

Do you have to be present for delivery? Are there particular deliver hours?

We used the old sponsor in the past and had good luck with them, haven't used S&G yet.

disneygoofball
08-08-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm curious about this as well. We're combining the marathon weekend and a family vacation afterwards. We don't even have park tickets for the marathon portion and will want to be able to have groceries to save money for that time period.

Strmchsr
08-08-2013, 04:46 PM
I was waiting for someone to check in with a personal experience, but I can say I've talked to several of our Intercot folks who have used S&G and all reports so far have been positive. John does a pretty good job of vetting Intercot sponsors. We don't want to recommend someone who won't deliver the goods (pun intended).

Tri Minnie
08-08-2013, 08:05 PM
We had a wonderful experience with Strollers and Groceries. I think as long as no alcohol is being purchased you do not need to be present. We had not arrived when we received notice that our order had arrived. Our resort kept the cold items refrigerated. There was one item that was not what I was expecting. Strollers and Groceries quickly exchanged the item, even donating the original one to a food bank.

They were also super easy to work with before our trip. We requested two items we didn't see on their lists, and they added them. We plan to use them for our next trip and would definitely recommend them!