PDA

View Full Version : TTC Parking question

mrs.jacksparrow
08-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi,

How late do the parking lots stay open at MK and how late do the trams to car location in the lots operate?
If we were to visit with friends at the Poly after MK closes could we walk to the parking lot at TTC and to our car? Or would we need to take the MR and a TRAM just not sure how big this area is and how many miles we will be hoofing it if we stay longer than the two hours after MK closes. I know the MR stops running at 11 (two hours past closing on the day we will be at MK) but don't know about the parking lot trams.

thanks!

Imalismom
08-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi,

How late do the parking lots stay open at MK and how late do the trams to car location in the lots operate?
If we were to visit with friends at the Poly after MK closes could we walk to the parking lot at TTC and to our car? Or would we need to take the MR and a TRAM just not sure how big this area is and how many miles we will be hoofing it if we stay longer than the two hours after MK closes. I know the MR stops running at 11 (two hours past closing on the day we will be at MK) but don't know about the parking lot trams.

thanks!

Generally, the trams run from one hour before park opening to one hour after park closing, but I have seen it to where as long as people where getting on them in groves, they were still running.

Yes, you can walk from the Poly to TTC, and to the parking lot if you *had* to, but yes, it will be a walk for you, but a lot of people do it, so its not THAT bad....

Here is a tip - if you ever forget where you parked, if you let you tram driver know when you got to the lot (appox hour), and they can get you to around the area where you parked....

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Yes, you can walk from the Poly to the TTC. That part is an easy (and rather nice) walk.

If you part close to the TTC, the walk from the TTC to the car will be OK too. If you're caught parking out in the "boonies", it could be a LONG walk to your car.

Depending on when you're arriving at MK, you might get a spot close, in which case it is easy to walk. If you're further away, you can park at the Poly while you visit.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Thanks!!!!