PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Transfer

DakotaDisney
08-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Anyone have a suggestion on the best way/route to transfer from one of the All Star Resorts to the Swan?

I will be staying at the All Star Resort and then moving to the Swan for the remainder of a trip. Thanks!

DizneyRox
08-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Probably Taxi. Disney doesn't normally transfer to the Swan/Dolphin. Can't take your luggage on a Disney bus either...

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-08-2013, 10:10 AM
We are doing a split stay next month in BWV and then BLT. DVC Member services told me (and all my Intercot research supports this) to have bell services transfer your luggage to your next resort. My resort reservations are "linked" so, when I check in to the first resort, they can see the entire trip itinerary.

To check-in to the 2nd resort, you can just take any park or DTD bus and then transfer to the 2nd resort bus.

Hope that helps!

cer
08-08-2013, 11:54 AM
We are doing a split stay next month in BWV and then BLT. DVC Member services told me (and all my Intercot research supports this) to have bell services transfer your luggage to your next resort. My resort reservations are "linked" so, when I check in to the first resort, they can see the entire trip itinerary.

To check-in to the 2nd resort, you can just take any park or DTD bus and then transfer to the 2nd resort bus.

Hope that helps!

This is true, but I think the original poster is concerned because they are transferring to Swan/Dolphin which is not a Disney Resort and therefore possibly not eligible for resort to resort transfer through bell services.

Rox has a good suggestion. Also, when you check in at All Stars, ask at the desk how this is done. I am sure they handle this often and can recommend the best way to get you transferred to your next hotel.

:thumbsup: