PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs

PetefromRI
08-04-2013, 11:20 AM
We are doing a split stay,4 nights SSR and 2 nights POFQ.With the new barcode system will they let me use the mug at both resorts.I'm assuming that they just put my complete stay dates in the computer and print out the barcode with my complete vacation stay on it.

Tekneek
08-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Are you getting them as part of the dining plan or buying them yourself? If it is part of the DDP, I would expect them to work for your entire stay without any action required.

TinkerbellT421
08-04-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't think anyone knows for sure. We are doing a split stay in January, 4 days at boardwalk, 4 at beach club....we thought of this question last weekend. Called and asked member service who said "no I'm sorry you would have to purchase two separate mugs as they are on,y good at each resort super eatery" so then I said "well if that's the case then #1 why are they now being advertised as good at all resorts now and not just where you're staying and #2 on your website they are being advertised as good for 14 days after first use kind of like tickets are used now" and his response was "I don't know"....so if you do find out, please share, I would like to know myself....lol

Tekneek
08-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Seems unlikely that you'll get anybody on the phone that actually knows for sure how this will work out. Depending on when it rolls out, and how successful that is, you might not even find anybody at your resort that can provide a REAL answer.

VWL Mom
08-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Since they are good at all resorts now I would hope they could be used for a split stay. All they would need to do is link the reservations in the system to show total length of stay. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.