PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cellphone Cases

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Has anyone ever bought anything resembling a Disney Otterbox at WDW? Need one for an I-phone 4...My case is falling apart, and I'd love to get a replacement there...

kakn7294
08-03-2013, 04:05 PM
We were recently (end of June) looking for a case for my daughter's iphone 4. The only ones we found were all the slim-case snap-on type.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 05:01 PM
We were recently (end of June) looking for a case for my daughter's iphone 4. The only ones we found were all the slim-case snap-on type.

Hmmmm, I kind of need for it to be able to bounce, lol...:blush:

:thanks:

Christine
08-03-2013, 11:35 PM
I had the Mickey case- they are just snap on shells. Shattered my phone when I dropped it :(

I love my lifeproof case! I put a Mickey sticker on it to Disney-fy it! :)

joonyer
08-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Check on Amazon.

kakn7294
08-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Hmmmm, I kind of need for it to be able to bounce, lol...:blush:

:thanks:

Yeah, my daughter keeps dropping hers but I couldn't find an otterbox type case for hers that she liked so I gave in and just hope that every time she drops hers, it will survive the fall. So far so good but...

mickeys_princess_mom
08-04-2013, 05:34 PM
I had the Mickey case- they are just snap on shells. Shattered my phone when I dropped it :(

I love my lifeproof case! I put a Mickey sticker on it to Disney-fy it! :)

I've heard good things about those! Thanks!

VWL Mom
08-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Otterbox cases come with a 1 year warranty. Check their site. They replaced my son's when the rubber started stretching out, I did have to send a photo of it. I've been buying mine on Amazon now (I like to change colors). They carry some discontinued colors at a reduced price.

Before our June trip I bought the D&B Sketches Iphone case, very disappointing. It does have a rubber case and a snap on case, but by day 3 the color on the corners started pealing. I popped in Main Street Jewelers and they replaced it for me but said it's a reoccurring problem. Sure enough by the end of the week, same thing happened. :(

mickeys_princess_mom
08-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Otterbox cases come with a 1 year warranty. Check their site. They replaced my son's when the rubber started stretching out, I did have to send a photo of it. I've been buying mine on Amazon now (I like to change colors). They carry some discontinued colors at a reduced price.

Before our June trip I bought the D&B Sketches Iphone case, very disappointing. It does have a rubber case and a snap on case, but by day 3 the color on the corners started pealing. I popped in Main Street Jewelers and they replaced it for me but said it's a reoccurring problem. Sure enough by the end of the week, same thing happened. :(

I do thank you! I will probably get them to replace it; I was just hoping I could find a Disney one. Would have been fine with paying for that. :mickey: Thanks for the warning on the D&B one! I would have spotted it and given it a try!
:wave:

kakn7294
08-05-2013, 09:52 PM

Before our June trip I bought the D&B Sketches Iphone case, very disappointing. It does have a rubber case and a snap on case, but by day 3 the color on the corners started pealing. I popped in Main Street Jewelers and they replaced it for me but said it's a reoccurring problem. Sure enough by the end of the week, same thing happened. :(Glad I didn't buy one - at those prices, you'd expect them to last forever!

disneydeb
08-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Hey Christine! :party:
I have a pink lifeproof case, I really wanted a Disney case, but I haven't seen one I trusted... I guess I will slap a sticker on mine too, if you don't mind a copy cat! LOL!! I doubt it will be the same sticker. :mickey:

Christine
08-06-2013, 07:39 AM
You go for it, Deb!!! :mickey::thumbsup: