PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach or Coronado

thads
08-01-2013, 01:32 PM
The POR was full for the meal plan when I tried. I need to make a quick change. I have a 16 year old, a 5 year old, my wife and I. Should we do the Coronado, or the Caribbean Beach? Help!!!

ThanxForNoticin
08-01-2013, 01:43 PM
For us, the decision would be easy - Coronado. We like it a lot better than CBR - nicer feel, terrific pool, nice food options. Good luck with your choice.

AgentC
08-01-2013, 02:00 PM
I prefer Coronado. I think the rooms are nicer. There is a door separating the bathroom area as opposed to the curtains you get elsewhere. I think the food choices are better too.

The pool and slide are great. There is also a large arcade and a huge playground.

Angelgirl65
08-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Another vote for CSR for all the reasons mentioned above.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Another vote for Coronado...its been our favorite so far

Mickey'sGirl
08-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Coronado. It is a really lovely resort. :thumbsup:

DisneyEpcotDad
08-02-2013, 10:04 AM
:mickey: I've stayed at Coronado twice and Caribbean 3 times. Although Caribbean is larger, it seems more fun for the non adult crowd. The landscaping at Caribbean is nicely done. Coronado has that Arizona look to it. Caribbean is not so secluded away from theme parks as Coronado seems to be. The breakfast system at Coronado also seemed very expensive. I'm going back to Caribbean this September and likely in December.
:mickey:

Crow
08-03-2013, 11:53 AM
for me it would b an easy choice, Coronado. stayed there again this year. CBR is at the bottom of my mod list although I stayed there a few times.
IDK w kids CBR might b appealing. but CSR has a lake, nice pool.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I LOVE CBR! The relaxed, tropical atmosphere is just beautiful and makes my heart happy! Have never stayed at the Coronado because it just hasn't appealed to me, but have enjoyed CBR several times and will go back!

:sun: :vacation:

DizNut42
08-03-2013, 01:47 PM
We like them both, but have stayed at CBR several times and CS only once. I like the theme better at CBR, but we really love the Pepper Market. We often go over there to grab a late lunch or dinner.

buzznwoodysmom
08-03-2013, 02:13 PM
We have stayed at Coronado once, Caribbean beach three times. We like the theming, food court, and pool more at Caribbean. It's usually our go to moderate resort! Looking forward to our fourth stay possibly next summer.

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-08-2013, 10:14 AM
I have stayed at both once. I was VERY disappointed in Carribean beach and left that resort after 2 days of my 6 night trip. I was there for a convention at the Coronado and so, Disney found available space for me at Coronado and moved my reservation over. BOY WAS THAT LIKE NIGHT AND DAY!!! If I ever need to pay "OOP" for a room (since we are DVC members), I will gladly reserve Coronado!!!! Very "deluxe" feeling to me. :thumbsup: