PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Lodge Pool Toilets???

Jen1984
07-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone is aware of the facilities at the Animal Kingdom Lodge's bathrooms next to the pool.

We are staying here for our last 2 nights of our 2 week trip (leaving in a week!!!) and I have booked a late lunch at Sanaa. We want to use the pool for the day but as we have a very long journey home, we would like to have a shower afterwards. Is this possible? I know I am probably really pushing this but are there also sockets so I can use my hair dryer? (i know there is little chance but a girl can dream right?)

Thanks in advance!

disney obsessed
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM
They have a great facility. Several showers, fresh towels and a place to plug in your hairdryer. We often use it if the plane leaves late in the day and we have to check out at 11.

lawgirl
07-30-2013, 08:35 PM
We love staying at AKL (both Kidani and Jambo) and the pool locker room facilities are extremely nice and well thought out. It's the perfect place to get ready to head out. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I don't know 100% for sure about the outlets, but I'm quite sure they have them.

wdwnutz
07-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Do all the resorts have these facilities at their pools?

Pirate Granny
07-30-2013, 10:51 PM
No, BLT has no showers, BCV has lockers and showers in the gym which is poolside.
Don't know the rest, I believe OKW may have showers at the main pool :confused:

Jen1984
08-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Thanks for all your help- it's a big relief! Really looking forward to my last day by the pool, sure there will be tears though!

ThanxForNoticin
08-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Do they also have shower and locker facilities at the new Kidani pool? That would be good to know. The facilities they have at the original pool at Jambo are terrific - plenty of room to shower and prepare.