PDA

View Full Version : Got the Nicest Call Today From Main Street!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-29-2013, 08:55 PM
I've been looking around trying to find out about the Chamilia charm bracelets, and inquired on these posts about them. Got some kind responses, including some that said that they could be purchased at the Uptown Jewelers on Main Street. Called today, hoping but not expecting to actually get through to a real person to answer a few questions. Left a message the second time, but didn't expect anything to happen. Well--I got a call about half an hour later from the manager at the Uptown Jewelers, asking how he could help me! :mickey: He was very sweet, and answered my few little questions, reassuring me that the bracelets themselves are sold there, and confirming the price, which is the same as our local jewelry store. I truly do want to purchase the bracelet in the Magic, and now I know it is just as good a deal. He asked when I'm coming, and I told him a couple of weeks. He cheerfully responded, "We'll be waiting here for you!" MADE my DAY!!!!

:cloud9: :magic:

cer
07-29-2013, 09:43 PM
I am so happy for you! :mickey:

kakn7294
07-29-2013, 11:07 PM
That's great! Enjoy your bracelet!

Christine
07-31-2013, 12:04 AM
How nice!:thumbsup:

Quadstriker
07-31-2013, 03:43 AM
Great experience, and I'm sure one that has you really hyped for the trip.

TheVBs
07-31-2013, 08:52 AM
What a great story! Love it! :mickey:

Main Street Jim
08-01-2013, 10:54 PM
When you visit the shop, make sure you ask for that manager by name when you get there.

Ask if they can fill out a "Great Service Fanatic" card for you :)

Also, be sure to stop by City Hall and let them know about your great experience. :thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
08-01-2013, 11:08 PM
When you visit the shop, make sure you ask for that manager by name when you get there.

Ask if they can fill out a "Great Service Fanatic" card for you :)

Also, be sure to stop by City Hall and let them know about your great experience. :thumbsup:

Will do! :mickey: