PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace or The Paza Restaurant??

mariak
07-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Intercot Friends,

Help, quick, please? I haven’t been on the boards in a quite some time but I have a favor to ask. Recently found out that our good friends will be in Orlando 1 day same as us. We plan to celebrate their daughter’s 11th birthday on the 8th. We’ll be in Magic Kingdom that day and, based on availability for our group, have narrowed down to eating lunch/dinner at either Crystal Palace or The Plaza Restaurant. We have only had breakfast at Crystal Palace and never eaten at The Plaza Restaurant. While I know that many people LOVE Crystal Palace, we were not impressed with our breakfast there. Maybe lunch and dinner are better???? Please let me know your opinions between these two so we can make a good choice for the birthday celebration.

Thanks so much!

Maria

VWL Mom
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM
I like the Plaza. It's a soup/sandwich/burger type menu with great milkshakes.

Many people like the dinner buffet at the Crystal Palace, we just don't really care for buffets. If you're paying OOP I think they are overpriced. For what they charge you could have a nice dinner elsewhere.

Just my :twocents:

NJGIRL
07-25-2013, 07:16 PM
I like Crystal Palace's breakfast, but for lunch the Plaza is a favorite. The Liberty Tree is also right up there for lunch.

faline
07-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Milkshakes at the Plaza - Yum!!! Personally, I'd select the Plaza!

mariak
07-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Thank you all soooo much! Looks like The Plaza wins! I may check in to Liberty Tree too. Thanks for the suggestion! You guys are great!:thumbsup:

Thanks Again!

Maria

ANG
07-26-2013, 08:00 AM
I was going to suggest Liberty Tree as well.

CuteAsMinnie
07-31-2013, 11:08 PM
I don't think you could go wrong with either The Plaza or Crystal Palace.

We just returned last week and enjoyed lunch at Crystal Palace. It's a family favorite. DH commented the mashed potatoes and ham were they best he has every had anywhere. The tilapia and salmon, pasta were all very good. They also had a prime rib they were carving, various veggies, salads, soup. Best dessert is the chocolate cake topped with soft serve ice cream. Many other items but I can't remember them all! :)