PDA

View Full Version : Hoop de doo

K8screen
07-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Is this closing? We havent done it for years, and I just went on WDW dining site and found it only gave dates till August. This has probably been discussed elsewhere but I am newly back on Intercot and cant find it

Davy Crockett
07-27-2013, 03:37 PM
K8screen - just went directly to the Fort Wilderness page clicked on the dining button and checked availability for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue for mid September and there's seating available. Maybe wherever you were looking has a bad link or table. If you want to book a table I suggest go this route. Hope this helps! :cap:

DizneyFreak2002
07-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Is this closing? We havent done it for years, and I just went on WDW dining site and found it only gave dates till August. This has probably been discussed elsewhere but I am newly back on Intercot and cant find it
Never trust WDW's website to ever work 100%... Especially now with the IT work being done for My Disney Experience...

With that said, I just went to the site and September's dates are all there... So you probably experienced a glitch...

Renfairwedding
07-29-2013, 11:31 PM
It better be open... we are booked in October

whitney37354
07-30-2013, 01:25 PM
We're going in October too! I've heard nothing about plans to close it. Keep trying!