PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace Dinner

4disneynuts
07-24-2013, 10:34 AM
This is kind of a silly question but can anybody tell me if the mashed potatos at the Crystal Palace dinner are just plain or do they have garlic in them. Also has anyone recently ate there and know what type of carved meats they had (i.e. roast beef, turkey etc.) Thanks!

disneymom15
07-24-2013, 11:50 AM
according to my dining app
chef carved beef strips (cooked to order)
chef carved roast turkey (cooked to order)
salmon
sauteed pork loin
rotisserie chicken
mediterranean saute chicken

disneymom15
07-24-2013, 12:03 PM
forgot about the potatoes,looks like they are garlic mashed potatoes

4disneynuts
07-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Thank you for the help. Would anyone happen to know if they could make plain mashed potatos. I get very sick from garlic and love mashed potatos. I know they can do special dietary stuff but don't want to put anyone out if it is a lot of trouble. Has anyone ever donet this before.

TheDuckRocks
07-25-2013, 12:14 PM
As garlic makes you very sick you need to include that info with your dining reservations. You are not putting anyone out and Disney does not want you getting sick from their food. As a cook who loves garlic I use it in a lot of things and I would guess the Disney Chefs may very well also. I have a peanut allergy and I would rather let them know my problem than stop breathing.

CuteAsMinnie
07-31-2013, 11:10 PM
We were there last week. The mashed potatoes were NOT garlic and DH raved that they were the best mashed potatoes he EVER had!!!!:thumbsup:

They were carving ham and a tenderloin, both delicious!

:)

LVT
08-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Please note the Garlic problem on res. A chef can tell you the garlic contents of all of the food items. It is too common of a spice to take a gamble on. :confused: