PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Change after Booking

VinnyNix
07-23-2013, 07:30 PM
I know Disney historically offers 15-30% off vacation packages in January. I've already booked my trip for 1/27 - 2/1 and am wondering if and how I can receive promotional pricing once it's rolled out?

I imagine I would have to seek it out...I don't expect to be notified of a lower pacakge price.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

MargaretMessler
07-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Unless you have booked through an agent (like Magical Journeys, talked about on here quite a bit) you would have to call and ask for an adjustment.

It is a pretty easy process though, they added free DDP for our dates after we had booked, and I think it took me less than 10 minutes including time on hold to get that added.

Capt_redshirt
07-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Unless you have booked through an agent (like Magical Journeys, talked about on here quite a bit) you would have to call and ask for an adjustment.

It is a pretty easy process though, they added free DDP for our dates after we had booked, and I think it took me less than 10 minutes including time on hold to get that added.

This is exactly right. Tho it might take longer if there are multiple offers to go through. My last trip the cast member had to help us determine if the Free Dining or % off was the better deal

Strmchsr
07-23-2013, 08:27 PM
This is exactly right. Tho it might take longer if there are multiple offers to go through. My last trip the cast member had to help us determine if the Free Dining or % off was the better deal

That's why I've booked only through Magical Journeys the last 9 years. Wendy has it figured out and applied before I even know a discount has been released.