PDA

View Full Version : Order of Value Remodels

Luv4WDW
07-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Could anybody tell me the order in which the value resorts have been remodeled? Obviously AoA is the newest, but after that, which of the values will seem the newest due to renovations?
Thanks!

JerseyDad
07-22-2013, 07:44 PM
...not sure of the "order" of all the values ...but I was at POP the 1st week of Sept in 2010...and the renovation was going on there (right above our heads). And ...we were in the last (literally) group of rooms [1st floor rooms ] that had not been renovated there ...and as soon as we checked out [that day] those rooms were taken out of service for renovation. I guess that work took a few months or so. So POP was completely renovated by Nov / Dec of 2010.

...I think that All Star Sports and Music were done before POP ...and that Movies was after POP in 2011. (but don't hold me to it ...I'm going by memory)

...and as a side note ...I'd never consider AoA a value resort ...based on room rates.

WDWdreamer87
07-23-2013, 12:53 AM
All Star Movies was renovated mid 2011. I don't know if it was all of the buildings, but I helped with some of the Love Bug and Dalmatian rooms.