PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi bobbidi boutique

Jack Skellington
07-22-2013, 12:55 AM
Hello all,

It's been a long time since I have been to WDW! Too long! Now we will be going in June 2014, with our two daughters, one of whom will be 5 and the other will be 20 mos. when we visit.

I have some questions about the Bibiddi Bobbidi Boutique:

1. How far in advance should one reserve?

2. How far in advance can one reserve?

3. Any other tips?

Thanks,

:mickey: JS

etibbetts
07-24-2013, 11:48 AM
I would highly recommend making reservations as soon as possible. I believe they can be made up to 180 days ahead, but I'm not certain. My sister called about 90 days ahead to book my niece's appt and they only had one day during our 14 day trip that was before noon!

There are two locations, MK and DTD, so think about your plans and where your princess would prefer going to.

On our last trip my niece went to the MK Location and loved it. Afterwards, we took her next door where they took all kinds of pictures and loaded it onto our photopass. Well worth it and it was included!

minnie04
07-24-2013, 12:04 PM
I would do it as soon as your allowed and know what your plans are (like the OP said) you mentioned June as your travel time. That can be very busy with school being out. The parks fill up, so I would imagine the boutique would too. I tried once for my niece in April and the only appt. they had was early morning. :mickey: