PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Pals Fireworks Cruise

faberj
07-21-2013, 09:33 PM
I was looking over the details for the pirates and pals fireworks cruise and was wondering if anyone has gone and if they liked it? Also is there a restroom on board the boat? Also how long is the actual boat ride.
My 3 year old son loves Peter pan aand Jake and the neverland pirates and think he will love this!

Thanks!

faline
07-22-2013, 12:57 PM
I've seen the boat and can't imagine there is a restroom on board. There is some piece of this that takes place at the Contemporary before folks board the boat and go out for the fireworks.

I'm not sure how long folks are actually on the boat but I'm sure someone who has done this will be along shortly with more information.

epceddie
07-24-2013, 02:59 PM
My wife and I try to do this every time we visit, because it's a lot of fun and it's a unique way to watch Wishes.
It all starts with a drinks and snacks reception where you can get photos taken with Captain Hook and Mr. Smee.
Then, Patch. your pirate guide, takes you out to the boat and you set sail for the viewing area in the Seven Seas Lagoon. I would estimate you're on the boat for about 45minutes and there are no restrooms onboard.
After the fireworks, you head back to the dock, where Peter Pan greets you and more photos can be taken.
We have loved this every time we've done it, including a 36-degree night in January where they gave everyone hot chocolate and blankets.
Patch makes everyone feel welcome, there are trivia questions and it's a great way to spend an evening.
We highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!