PDA

View Full Version : Disney and Vera Bradley Purses?

Poohbear88
07-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Does anyone know when they will be available?? Also do you think you will be able to buy them on vera bradley website or just disney website??

MNNHFLTX
07-21-2013, 03:53 PM
From what I have heard, there is no set date yet, but is supposed to be released sometime in the fall. The website says they will be available at "select locations" in the parks; my guess is that they will also be available at the Downtown Disney store. The website also states they will be sold at the online Disney store "at a future date". If they're marketed like the Disney Dooney and Bourke purses you will not be able to buy them on the Vera Bradley website.

kakn7294
07-21-2013, 04:09 PM
I do not know this for sure but I'm assuming that they will be co-released at the same time that the winter patterns for Vera Bradley's regular lines will be released. The fall patterns were just released in early July so I'm guessing late September to mid-October. I hope they'll be available on the Disney website as I want one NOW and don't want to have to wait until next summer to get one. :D

Dsnygirl
07-22-2013, 10:14 PM
I am hoping some might be around in August... I would LOVE one. But thinking I may have to wait and order them online in the fall somehow... but I will find one!! :blush: