PDA

View Full Version : Shopping TIme! Which Store for Chamilia Bracelet?

mickeys_princess_mom
07-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Had a wonderful beach Date-cation yesterday, and DH told me he's planning on buying me a charm bracelet for our 35th anniversary on our trip in a few weeks! :cloud9: He'd heard from a little birdie that I'd been checking on them, and wanted to surprise me, but wants me to pick it out. Yay! I'm so excited! Perfect gift! I will be happy every time I look at it! Sooo--I inquired about kinds earlier... Think I'm going with Chamilia brand and want to get the actual bracelet there at the Magic, plus a few charms. Where is the best place to find them in WDW? Basic prices? What style did you get?

:dance: :shop:

Zippy 1
07-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Most of the charms go from anywhere from $15 - $40. It all depends on the charms. I don't know about the bracelet itself as I have always gotten mine free. Make sure you get the locking clasp. Gives your charms a little more security! Hope you love yours as much as I love mine. Mine is all Disney!!:mickey:

MargaretMessler
07-21-2013, 03:13 PM
There was a very good selection of beads at the jewelry store in MK Main Street USA. (Sorry, I don't remember the name). Prices were pretty reasonable, but I can't quote you since it's not my style. It was mom buying so I didn't pay too close attention.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Most of the charms go from anywhere from $15 - $40. It all depends on the charms. I don't know about the bracelet itself as I have always gotten mine free. Make sure you get the locking clasp. Gives your charms a little more security! Hope you love yours as much as I love mine. Mine is all Disney!!:mickey:

Mine will be all Disney, too! Thanks--appreciate the clasp advice! Did you get it free at a jeweler's when you bought the charms?...

mickeys_princess_mom
07-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Stopped by local jeweler's today just to get a good look. They gave me a Chamilia book to take home. Having such fun looking and thinking. Are WDW prices the same as jewelers' ? I really want to get it at the Magic...

kakn7294
07-23-2013, 12:14 AM
I would consider getting the bracelet at home and plan to purchase only the beads at WDW. I don't recall seeing the bracelets themselves there but I also never really looked because I already had one when we went and didn't need the bracelet itself. Stores that I know carry Chamilia charms are Uptown Jewelers on MS in MK, Keystone Clothiers in DHS, and World of Disney. There are probably others as well but I know these have them for certain. There are also more inexpensive beads sold in sets on the racks of jewelry in many other stores around property.

Zippy 1
07-23-2013, 08:29 AM
The free bracelet is part of a promotion our jeweler does several times a year. Purchase so many charms and get the bracelet free. The prices for the charms at DW where the same as our jeweler. The clasp cost a little extra - but well worth it for the peace of mind.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-23-2013, 09:07 PM
I would consider getting the bracelet at home and plan to purchase only the beads at WDW. I don't recall seeing the bracelets themselves there but I also never really looked because I already had one when we went and didn't need the bracelet itself. Stores that I know carry Chamilia charms are Uptown Jewelers on MS in MK, Keystone Clothiers in DHS, and World of Disney. There are probably others as well but I know these have them for certain. There are also more inexpensive beads sold in sets on the racks of jewelry in many other stores around property.

Thanks so much for the locations! :wave:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-23-2013, 09:08 PM
The free bracelet is part of a promotion our jeweler does several times a year. Purchase so many charms and get the bracelet free. The prices for the charms at DW where the same as our jeweler. The clasp cost a little extra - but well worth it for the peace of mind.

Thanks, I appreciate you telling me about the clasp! I'm going to get that one! :wave:

minnie04
07-24-2013, 10:45 AM
I have the price book for Chamilia. The bracelets start at $50.00 and go up to $1.600 (if you’re doing gold) I would also buy the bracelet at home and spend the money on charms when you get there. I have a Pandora, but add Chamilia Disney charms to it since Pandora doesn't do Disney. They look great together.. Have fun picking out all your new charms. Just leave room for future visits to add new charms. Mine still has room and it's always fun to add on. :mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-24-2013, 09:19 PM
I have the price book for Chamilia. The bracelets start at $50.00 and go up to $1.600 (if you’re doing gold) I would also buy the bracelet at home and spend the money on charms when you get there. I have a Pandora, but add Chamilia Disney charms to it since Pandora doesn't do Disney. They look great together.. Have fun picking out all your new charms. Just leave room for future visits to add new charms. Mine still has room and it's always fun to add on. :mickey:

:thanks: I may consider getting the bracelet here. I haven't heard from anyone how much they cost there... And there will still be plenty of room for future visits! I'm excited about that part of it! :wave: