PDA

View Full Version : Disney park signs in your home

Aurora
07-18-2013, 11:23 AM
I love this! I just wish they were available online:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/07/looking-for-a-sign-new-vintage-signage-program-arrives-at-disney-parks/

mgmnut
07-18-2013, 12:42 PM
I like the Big Thunder/Frontierland/Tom Sawyer sign and the Disneyland Sign. If i still had a Bar room in my basement I would have to get the Gaston's Tavern.

DisneyDawgette
07-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Loving the Dole Whip signage! I'll have to look for these when I'm there in a few weeks! :thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-22-2013, 11:18 AM
So these are currently available IN Disneyworld?.....So excited about them! What do they run? Couldn't find on Disney site, may have just missed....

Patricia
07-22-2013, 01:58 PM
All, except for the Cars signs, can be found in WDW. The Cars signs are available in Carsland.

"The signs are currently offered at the Art of Disney location in Downtown Disney Marketplace and Animation Gallery at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. There are also two Disney•Pixar’s “Cars“-inspired signs found at select locations in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. Finally, you may also find the Gaston’s Tavern sign in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park."

The signs are all around $150.00 each. Gaston's sign is priced at $65.00

mickeys_princess_mom
07-22-2013, 06:16 PM
All, except for the Cars signs, can be found in WDW. The Cars signs are available in Carsland.

"The signs are currently offered at the Art of Disney location in Downtown Disney Marketplace and Animation Gallery at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. There are also two Disney•Pixar’s “Cars“-inspired signs found at select locations in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. Finally, you may also find the Gaston’s Tavern sign in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park."

The signs are all around $150.00 each. Gaston's sign is priced at $65.00
:thanks:

Dsnygirl
07-22-2013, 10:12 PM
I am SO excited about this.... I already warned my husband that our budget for August just jumped.... :D :D