PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S4

tink'72
07-17-2013, 09:43 AM
Hi All!

I just switched from the iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and am in the process of installing all of my apps. I am finding it hard to locate a countdown clock in the apps store for the Galaxy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

BrerGnat
07-17-2013, 09:50 AM
What kind of countdown clock are you talking about? Like, a standard timer? Or, a vacation countdown clock (or similar).

tink'72
07-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Vacation countdown clock - I had one on my iphone and I cant seem to find one for the samsung?

BrerGnat
07-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Go to the Google Play Store:

Search:
"Disney Vacation Countdown"
it's an app by Mobile Monkey Development. There are several other Disney ones as well

If you just want a generic vacation clock, search "vacation countdown widget"

What you are really looking for is called a "widget" on Android. Widgets are the things that you can always see active on your phone's homescreens. They are animated and update in real time.

tink'72
07-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Go to the Google Play Store:

Search:
"Disney Vacation Countdown"
it's an app by Mobile Monkey Development. There are several other Disney ones as well

If you just want a generic vacation clock, search "vacation countdown widget"

What you are really looking for is called a "widget" on Android. Widgets are the things that you can always see active on your phone's homescreens. They are animated and update in real time.

That's perfect thank you!

DisneyDINK
07-18-2013, 12:24 PM
I just downloaded one for my Galaxy. 63 days to go!

Thanks for the info Natalie! :thumbsup:

MyDisneyworld
07-22-2013, 08:31 AM
I use the Mobile Monkey one on my Galaxy S4 and it works good. 59 days to go for me.
Enjoy your trip.