PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation Policy Question

Jeri
07-16-2013, 02:15 PM
My cousin will be going to Disney with us in October. He has his own reservation and I have him included on some of our dining reservations.
He just had a job interview and they seem like he might get the job offer in the next few weeks, If so he might have training while we are gone.
I told him to maybe let them know he has had this booked for over a year. Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Anyway my question is what is the cancellation policy for a package? Is it anything before 45 days is full refund of the deposit?

And my next bigger question is we have ADR's for the first 6 days with him included. ( we are their a total of 12 days)
It is too late to try to reschedule them this soon and still get them. I have Breakfast in the Castle and a few other hard ones to get.
So, if he cant go do I just leave them as they are and just let them know when we check in for our ADR's that he was unable to make it?
Will we get charged at the castle for him not being there even if the 5 of us are?

Thanks for your help.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
07-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Leave you ADRs alone. Just tell them when you arrive that you have one less. And no, he won't be charged.

Ms. Mode
07-16-2013, 02:54 PM
I always thought it was full refund EXCEPT the deposit, but I'm not sure.

I would really wonder about the ADRs at Cinderella Castle though, they take a credit card for that and say they will charge for "no shows".

Good questions! ..and I'm not help, sorry!

BigB
07-16-2013, 03:15 PM
I think they just change their policy by a bit. But anything before 45 days is full refund of deposit.

MargaretMessler
07-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Just to be safe on the ADRs that required a credit card, I would call Disney Dining and let them know there would be one less. Not sure on the refund policy of packages. Thankfully I have never had to inquire.

Goofeygal
07-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Not sure about canceling but to change a dinning reservation is usually not problem taking a person off it is if you add that it is a problem. Hope this helps a little.