PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo Prices?

We LOVE Disney
07-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know the price for Hoop Dee Doo?

crltkcagle
07-12-2013, 04:40 PM
I know the exact prices because I took a picture of our receipt with my phone. We were on the DDP and there is no way we could afford a meal here otherwise!

Adults (10 year and up) 47.90
Children 23.40

Gratuity was added to our bill (party of 5) 31.95

Grand Total $234.95

Love the hoop de doo but golly gee that is some expensive fried chicken! LOL It is a great show though and I think its going to be a must do for us now!:thumbsup:

We LOVE Disney
07-13-2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks Kelly :thumbsup:

MargaretMessler
07-14-2013, 03:23 PM
The price is definitely more about the show than the food. The food is good, but just basic. The show is GREAT!

It should also be noted that the price can vary depending on level of seating, I think there are three. And also many dinner shows will vary a bit in price based on season.

KylesMom
07-15-2013, 08:35 AM
If you're utilizing the dining plan, it's two dining credits. I believe that is category 2 or 3 seating. If memory serves me correct, Hoop-De-Doo out of pocket for Tier 1 seating is closer to $65 pp for adults.

Mrs Bus Driver
07-15-2013, 10:24 AM
2 more things to consider when looking at the costs. Adult beverages and gratuity are included. So if using 2 credits from dinning plan or paying OOP this would make it not cost so much. Or at least hurt your pocketbook less. ;)

mydisneygirls
07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
We weren't going to do it this year because it is a 2 credit meal, but my daughter just got glasses and wants to go so she will be able to "see" it this time. LOL The past two times we went, we were either up on the balcony or on the first level but behind a pole. I'm not sure how they go about seating people in the different tiers, but we are on the dining plan and I made reservations for the 8:30 p.m. show and we will be in tier one.

Just curious, do they keep tier at the earlier shows for people paying out of pocket because we were never seated there before even though I requested it.

etibbetts
07-16-2013, 12:26 PM
On the dining plan, for the two earlier shows you can get category 2 or 3. For the 8:30 pm show you can get category 1, 2 or 3.

I'm going in September, on the DDP and have category 1 for the 8:30 show, can't wait!