PDA

View Full Version : 180 days + 10 dining Reservations

Poohbear88
07-11-2013, 03:37 PM
I was finally able to book my vacation package for early January. When I go to my disney experience my hotel reservation is not showing up yet (I just booked it). Do I just call to book the rest of my meals??
:confused:

Strmchsr
07-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Make sure you enter in your reservation number on to MDE by clicking on "link reservations." it won't automatically link. Then you can do your dining reservations. Or you can call as the online system can be a little screwy.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM
I was having problems with this site today it kept saying server busy...but he's right you have to enter your reservation to link it

CanadianWDWFan
07-11-2013, 04:42 PM
:ditto: That's all that I did on MDE and it pulled up all my reservations at the same time. When I added more dining reservations, they were automatically entered when I logged back into MDE.

On a side note, my dining reservations are not listed on the website. I keep getting an error stating that they are having reservation issues and to try it again. Only my resort reservation is listed and nothing else. MDE works properly though.:confused:

mickeyd
07-11-2013, 06:08 PM
I also had troubles today. It was my 180+10 for ADRs, but even though I was logged in and my room reservation linked the site wouldn't let me make any ADRs beyond the 180 days. Ended up calling and speaking to a lovely CM to make the reservations. So frustrating. I much prefer doing it online and being able to see all the options for times etc ( when the online system is working properly).

DANAM
07-12-2013, 11:40 PM
I spent hours trying to figure it out the other day. I woke up and called and got most everything I wanted including be our guest. Only issue I found with calling was you don't necessarily get times you want. I got around what I asked for on the phone but once I figured out the online site I realized better times where actually available. What I figured out was I had to log in after every search I made. It was a total pain in the butt but I moved my 4pm Be Our Guest ADR to 7 pm so it was worth it.