PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan

We LOVE Disney
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Hi

Is there a place I can go to look at what the Dining Plan is? I need to know cost and what, exactly, it includes.

Tracy

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi

Is there a place I can go to look at what the Dining Plan is? I need to know cost and what, exactly, it includes.

Tracy

You're actually in the right place. Look at the 2nd sticky in the Dining Boards - it's a Disney Dining Plan FAQ which will probably answer a lot of your questions.

Also, simply go to the Disney website and go to DisneyWorld site and its pretty easy to find the dining page, including a downloadable listing of all participating restaurants in the DDP.

Capt_redshirt
07-10-2013, 02:13 PM
The disney site will give you every info except cost... but you can figure it out if you play with the booking site a little to figure out the daily cost...

We LOVE Disney
07-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

I was told it would cost us $58.66 per person per day. There are 5 of us going for 14 days so it would be a total of $4106.20.

Needless to say, we are not going to book the dining plan! I don't think we spend anywhere near that amount on food. It's hot in the summer there and we tend to share (since we don't want to eat so much in the hot weather) so it's not worth it to us.

Scar
07-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Needless to say, we are not going to book the dining plan! :thumbsup: Good call!

VWL Mom
07-10-2013, 07:55 PM
If you're staying 14 days will you be getting APs? If so I would suggest getting a TIW card if you will be eating TS. It will definitely save you money.

We LOVE Disney
07-10-2013, 09:57 PM
If you're staying 14 days will you be getting APs? If so I would suggest getting a TIW card if you will be eating TS. It will definitely save you money.

No, we aren't getting AP's. We won't be returning within a year of purchasing them.

I am looking into the quick service meal plan. Anyone used this before?

mooshelly21
07-20-2013, 01:38 PM
You should look into the AP's. I think its cheaper than buying a pass for 14 days! Plus the TIW saves you 20% - including alcohol.