PDA

View Full Version : 10 day ticket and beyond?

steamboat willy
07-09-2013, 10:22 PM
If we're staying more than 10 days, is there a such thing as "Length of Stay" anymore or is a 10 day ticket all we can get? Can we add on to our 10 day ticket to get possibly the 11th or 12th day for the add on cost? :cool:

gerald72
07-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Yes, it's called an annual pass.

You cant add on any more than 10, but you could add the water parks and more option for those extra days.

Renfairwedding
07-09-2013, 11:00 PM
That's what we did!.... We will be there 14 nights 15 days!!!

:mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
07-09-2013, 11:03 PM
We run into this problem every time we go because we usually visit for 12 to 18 days. We have always had to buy the 10 day and then another ticket for the remaining days.

Here are a few of what we have done in the past:
- 10 day and 5 or 7 day tickets(all expiring) to cover all the days you require.
- 10 day expiring and then another 7 day NON expiring( top up on each trip until the non expiring is gone)
- buy the annual pass since it was cheaper than buying 2 different passes to cover the number of days we needed.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Good Luck! :D

Posterchild
07-10-2013, 12:47 PM
You live pretty close, and looking at your signature I see you go quite a bit. I think your timing too would make it easy to go for an AP, and wish for a way to get there again in the next 365 days! I used to use it on my SO to finagle another trip (or three).

I used to do the same when I lived in SC. It really worked well, and you get a few discounts and whatnot with the AP's too.

Aurora
07-10-2013, 02:38 PM
The annual pass is the most cost-effective for you. With the most recent ticket price increase, no-expiration tickets won't save you much, if anything, on future trips, and if you're going that many days on each trip, an annual pass would still be cheaper.

We LOVE Disney
07-10-2013, 03:18 PM
That's what we did!.... We will be there 14 nights 15 days!!!

:mickey:

I JUST booked us for the exact same amount of time! We did the same amount of days last year and it worked out great. We only got the 10 day tickets (plus water parks) but we did quite a bit of swimming at the resort so we didn't feel like we missed out at all not having length of stay passes (which is what we always used to get......)

Jen1984
03-31-2014, 08:02 AM
I'm not sure if this helps, but in the UK you can buy 7, 14 and 21 day passes which are inclusive of everything (water parks, Park hopping etc). The 14 day works out at approx $480 with a 21 day pass not much more. There's probably a way you could ship it over (just search some UK ticket sites), but an annual pass might still work out cheaper.

joonyer
03-31-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure if this helps, but in the UK you can buy 7, 14 and 21 day passes which are inclusive of everything (water parks, Park hopping etc). The 14 day works out at approx $480 with a 21 day pass not much more. There's probably a way you could ship it over (just search some UK ticket sites), but an annual pass might still work out cheaper.

I don't believe that US residents can purchase UK tickets/packages. I think they are limited to UK or European residents only. Similar limitation as the Florida resident passes. I thinks some kind of proof or residency is required.

LVT
04-02-2014, 07:33 AM
The annual pass works if you do not do the waterparks. I am with you. I want up to 15 days with the hopper and waterpark options.
We end up at Epcot to eat most days, so we cannot readily do 10 day and water parks for the five days.

etibbetts
04-02-2014, 11:47 AM
We go for 14 days and buy the 10 day tickets w/ ph and fun options. We don't go to parks on arrival or departure day and then take 3 days to go to the water parks and do dinner outside the parks (ie: downtown disney, one of the resort hotels). Those water park days are some of our favorites. When you go for 2 weeks, taking a few days away from the regular parks is nice.