PDA

View Full Version : When to get in line for Candlelight Processional

IloveJack
07-09-2013, 11:13 AM
I made reservations for lunch at Via Napoli with the CP package this morning. That means we have seats at the 5pm showing. I know seats are reserved, but I also know its first come, first served. What time should we show up, or get in line? I want to be sure we can all sit together, and that my girls can see. Also, can I hold our spit in line, or save three seats once inside, so that DH and the DDs can wander, instead of being bored? Or do we all need to be in line together?
Thanks! I'm a Disney Christmas newbie!

Imalismom
07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
The line starts about 2 hours or so in advance for those with the dinner package - the "free" line has been known to start earlier than that.

We are usually one of the first 10 people or so in line at 2 hours out. We trade off "holding" the spot, and the rest of the family comes and goes and trades off.

You really get to "know" the people around you - and its fun to just talk with them for a few hours.

faline
07-11-2013, 06:51 PM
About 2 hours ahead of time sounds right to me as well.

Dulcee
07-11-2013, 07:35 PM
We went last year. We had the dinner package for the 8pm show. We got in line an hour in advance and ended up with seats middle, top section. We couldn't believe how long the line was.

As others have said you'll get real friendly with your line neighbors.