PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining October

linedropper
07-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Anyword if DW will offer this? Kind of hope so to keep cost down!

Thanks

Steve:mickey:

Strmchsr
07-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Very doubtful. October has become much more popular lately and the F&WF going on they most likely won't offer "free" dining. But, you never know. Disney does surprise with those kinds of things occasionally. But I wouldn't expect it.

DisneyorBust
07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I was on the phone with a Disney reservationist the other day and I asked about upcoming specials. She replied for me to watch for a possible new offer to be released in the next couple of weeks.
Hopefully something will be offered that I can apply to my October trip as well.

Allenfow98
07-08-2013, 05:31 PM
There is already the free offer for September. And I know there are pin codes out there for free dining up until December, I have personally seen the post card. So I am not expecting any general public free dining for the rest of the year. Although I hope I am wrong cause we are going in November and would love to get it.

magicofdisney
07-08-2013, 06:07 PM
I believe the current promotional booking period ends July 31. Any new offers would most likely show up after that date. I too am hoping for free dining later in the year. :mickey:

WDWCrazyKaren
07-09-2013, 03:58 PM
We received a pin code for free dining in November, which we will happily be using, but I've heard nothing about a release to the public yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!