PDA

View Full Version : Single Disney Mom Fun??

DisMom
07-07-2013, 08:54 PM
So I am a single mom who just so happens to love Disney...this trip I will be bringing some other family members along so I could easily have some not-so-mommy time. Just wondering if anyone out there knows if there are any good places for singles around the world? Now that PI closed I am not sure if there is still anything around there. Its not a priority of mine but I figured why not ask right. :mickey: :magic: :dance:

faline
07-08-2013, 07:55 AM
How about Jellyrolls at Boardwalk?

Goofeygal
07-08-2013, 08:33 AM
I would say any of the lounges around the resorts would be a good choice.

DisMom
07-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Thanks I was thinking of checking our JellyRolls...I've never been there. When I went with my exhusband before I had my son we went to PI and all the nightclubs there but I know that is gone so I wasn't sure there was anything like it still around. :thumbsup: :mickey: :goofy:

Posterchild
07-09-2013, 06:16 AM
Jellyrolls is great fun, just be sure to eat first. They only have popcorn.

Wife and I are in a similar situation with older teens, so we have more time to do Adult stuff. We love the boardwalk area, but we are also looking forward to Downtown Disney. It is just transportation at night is such a pain. We like to keep it simple and stick around our resort (Beach Club).

Don't forget if you have a nice contingent of adults Epcot can be quite a bit of fun in the evenings too.