PDA

View Full Version : Cape may or akershus for breakfast

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Which would you do for too adult women for a character breakfast? Cape May or Akershus? Akershus looks cool inside but it seems there food offerings are very few, where Cape May has lots to offer, including waffles.

Capt_redshirt
07-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I loved cape may last time i was there i've never been to Akershus for the main reason i don't want to have breakfast with the princesses. the characters at cape may are usually in their beachwear which is really fun.

Goofeygal
07-07-2013, 11:36 AM
We have went to breakfast at Cape May twice, the first time was amazing the second it was good but not great. I have never eaten at the other.

AgentC
07-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Akershus is very cool inside. Your meal includes a photo with Belle. The meal is family style and does not include waffles. It does include potato dish that is really yummy. They do have a small Norweigan buffet which tends to have cheese, salmon etc. One plus to an early Akershus breakfast is walking through an empty World Showcase .

Cape May offers a lot of food options including Mickey waffles. It is typical breakfast fare but it is good. The restaurant atmosphere is very nice. Character interaction is good.

If princesses are not a big draw for you, I would go with Cape May.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks this helps.

GAN
07-07-2013, 01:38 PM
I would do Cape May if I were you...

WDWCrazyKaren
07-10-2013, 09:33 AM
We've been to both, with and without kids. We like the food at both, but for adults, I'd go with Cape May. My DH was a little annoyed when I made him go to Akershus without the kids!

arm00leg
07-13-2013, 11:53 PM
We've done Cape May twice for breakfast, both times it was very good. Lots of variety, good adult choices. Enjoy!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks we are seriously considering Akershus just because it will be just us girls:mickey: I'm just wondering if it will be awkward for two adults:blush: I do love the princesses and the castle looks lovely