PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Firework Cruise

ckaranassos
07-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi Everybody. I was trying to gather information about the Wishes Firework Cruise. I found the prices, but was wondering if it is only offered certain days of the week. And was it worth the money? I'm trying to see if it fits in our trip. Thanks for the information.

kakn7294
07-07-2013, 08:35 AM
We have not done the Wishes cruise but we have done the Illuminations cruise and it was fantastic! I'd hesitate to do it again just because of the cost but it was well worth the money at least once.

mgmnut
07-07-2013, 08:53 AM
We also have done the illuminations cruise which was awesome! You get up so close and have the absolute best view. Long lasting memories.

We actually met up with and shared the boat with fellow intercotees (Hull-onian). It allowed us to share the expense of the boat and captain. All of us, even the Boat Captain came from Massachusetts.

Sorry, we have never done the Wishes Cruise, but if it is anything like the illuminations cruise it should be a good time.

One thing I did not like when reading about the Wishes Cruise is you have to pay extra to get the Audio for Wishes on the boat. There is the Wishes "Basic" which allows for up to 8 ppl and no audio on a 21' pontoon boat. For about $60.00 more you get a 24' pontoon boat that can accomodated 10 ppl and you get the audio. Why wouldn't everyone get the audio if it can be done??

ckaranassos
07-07-2013, 09:19 AM
I agree mgmnut! You've both given me something to think about. There are 9 in our party so we would need the extra space. However, we are staying at the Yacht Club so maybe I should look into the Illuminations Cruise!

Pirate Granny
07-07-2013, 05:37 PM
We have six adults and four children under 7.. I know that adds to ten! Does that mean we still could book? Or is the captain included in the 10?

mgmnut
07-07-2013, 07:05 PM
No, I do not believe the Captain is included in the 10, it is up to 10 guests.

Renfairwedding
07-07-2013, 07:07 PM
I was told that all the boats now have the audio feed.