PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Experience / Dining

Sunshine1010
07-05-2013, 12:07 AM
This may be a little confusing, but I'll do my best to explain it:

I made a reservation for our trip via Magical Journeys. Then, I did the whole 'My Disney Experience' online. My son is 12, so ..naturally..when making reservations, I put him down as a child. Tonight, when I was looking at the main page for My Disney Experience under my account, it shows all my dining reservations....2 adults and 1 child. And it shows how the breakdown is: "2 adult TS, 1 child TS".

My concern/question: I just realized that as per Disney...even at 12, he's considered an adult. Should I have made the entire reservation and dining reservations for THREE adults?

Because since it states I am getting 2 adult TS, and 1 child TS...well, you see my concern. I paid for him to get the adult food...but it still says 'child'.

MargaretMessler
07-05-2013, 12:17 AM
I'm guessing that as long as you have the proper amount of people listed on your reservation, you should be fine. If you paid for the adult DDP, you will still get to choose from the adult menu for him. At least that's what makes sense.

Strmchsr
07-05-2013, 07:39 AM
The above is correct. As long as 3 people show up you can correct the child/adult thing when you check in without any problems.

TheDuckRocks
07-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Because since it states I am getting 2 adult TS, and 1 child TS...well, you see my concern. I paid for him to get the adult food...but it still says 'child'.

As to this issue, check and make sure your Key to the Kingdom (or whatever they may be calling your resort room key this week) is coded with 3 Adult TS. It should not be a problem as your resort reservation was by MJ and does not really effect what is in the My Disney Experience info. Because I tend to be a worrier I would take a printed copy of my confirmation from MJ with me.