PDA

View Full Version : Electrical water pageant

disneymomma2010
07-01-2013, 09:20 PM
I haven't seen the electrical water pageant in a few years and I'm dying to see it again. We are going in October and we will be eating at Ohana on our last night at 9:30. Scheduele shows that it starts at the poly around 9. Do you think we will have time to see it and make it in for our ressies? I know they say to come early but do you think it will matter to be there on time?

I was going to book Whispering Canyon again for another night so we can see it after dinner but they only have 4 options on the menu and we are tired of the platter and do not like the other options :(...I really wanted to eat there but we have to like the food!

faline
07-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Not sure about that. All Disney dining reservations ask that you check in 15-20 minutes prior to your reservation time. They will hold the reservation for a short while after your assigned time.

This is usually a very busy restaurant so there would likely be any number of folks on stand-by status who would love to take you spot if you were not there.

SBETigg
07-02-2013, 10:08 AM
The Pageant goes off on time at 9 in front of the Poly and sticks close to schedule in order to make it over to the GF at 9:15. Very rarely this is delayed in case of fireworks happening at the same time (very rarely). Worst case scenario, you end up checking in at the podium exactly at your ADR time.

Nothing wrong with that, though they do recommend the 15-20 minutes prior. The later you check in, the later you get on the list of the To Be Seated. But if a slight delay doesn't bother you, it's not a problem. One of your party could head up and check in early if it becomes a concern, but I wouldn't worry. I think you'll be fine.

disneymomma2010
07-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks. Maybe we can see it for about 5 minutes as we are walking in ;-)