PDA

View Full Version : When is payment due??

Aicardi mom
07-01-2013, 08:20 PM
We will be booking our vacation sometime this month, for end of Nov. into beginning of Dec. 2014. What payment is required at booking? At what point is balance due? Can we book resort/park tickets/dining plan package this early, or will it be for the room only? Sorry to bombard with questions! :blush: just trying to get budget ready!! Thank you for any help!!
Lori.

Strmchsr
07-01-2013, 08:30 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!

If you do a package a $200 deposit is due at booking with the balance due 45 days before arrival. I would also strongly suggest you book through Magical Journeys. That way when/if any discounts are released for your time they will automatically get those applied to your package without you having to worry about watching for them or doing anything. And it doesn't cost you a thing to use them.

faline
07-02-2013, 08:46 AM
I second the suggestions of using Magical Journeys!! They're wonderful and, best of all, it doesn't cost you anything to use them!!

Aicardi mom
07-02-2013, 09:05 AM
How does the deposit and full payment due work with Magical Journeys? I know it can't usually be guaranteed to ask for connecting rooms, but our daughter is on life support at night, and we may need my moms help who we want in the next room!
Also, Disney travel said they could work with us on special pricing for our daughter who is 19, blind, really small and only eats through a J tube. Is that something MJ could also do?

magicofdisney
07-02-2013, 09:39 AM
All payments through Magical Journeys works as if you're using Disney Travel. They keep your payment info on file and make payments according to the schedule you designate and/or Disney dictates.

I've not needed to make accommodations for a special needs child, however I know MJ works wonders in every situation I've ever read about or come across. You only have something to gain by contacting them. :mickey:

caryrae
07-02-2013, 10:44 AM
We did a booking through Magical Journeys and they are very easy and nice to work with. We made the deposit and then made small payments every so often whenever I could, which was a nice way to not have to pay a lot at one time. To make a payment I just emailed the person assigned to me the amount I wanted to pay and told them to just use the card they had on file when I first booked. When you first book you will talk with someone over the phone, so you can talk with them about your issues.

Aicardi mom
07-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Another dumb question... Can you still use the magical express service?

Buttercup
07-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Yes definitely. Anyone staying at a Disney resort, regardless of how they book can use Magical Express. In fact, Magical Journeys will get that organized for you. :thumbsup:

If you book a package (with tickets, resort, etc.) then you have to pay a $200 deposit. If you're just booking a resort room (no tickets) then you just have to pay one night's deposit. Magical Journeys will take care of everything.

The best part of MJ is that they'll monitor your reservation and if any discounts come up in the meantime that could apply to you, they'll take care of that! Which is awesome -- I am a huge planning nerd myself and I used to always book everything myself but this feature alone is enough to use Magical Journeys to make sure you're getting the best price. Their service is FREE so why wouldn't you use them!!! :number1::mickey:

Aicardi mom
07-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Sounds good!! Thank you all for your help!!:mickey:

kimberly2013
07-02-2013, 09:45 PM
This is my 2nd trip using Magical Journeys and my agent is Awesome, I email her all the time with silly questions and she always answers me back quickly and she never makes me feel like I am annoying her. I will always shout praises for them they are Great!:number1:...:thumbsup:

Main Street Jim
07-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Does MJ also keep an eye on dining-plan discounts as well?

Strmchsr
07-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Does MJ also keep an eye on dining-plan discounts as well?

They stay up to speed on all discounts.