PDA

View Full Version : Nurse rate peak time

bxrluv
06-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Hello all. I have been searching with not much luck. Have contemplated staying at Swan next visit with my Nurse discount but the lowest rate I come up with online is 299/nt. Not much of a discount. Of course this is next March as I am again forced to come during peak time::crowd: I have seen people post great Nurse/Teacher rates they got even in April during Spring break in the past. Seems I had this same problem in 2010 when I checked too. That was our first Spring Break trip. :flute: when we came with the band.
Can anyone suggest if I should call now, a couple months from now or just give up the entire idea all together and go with my other idea which is renting DVC points.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Pirate Granny
06-28-2013, 07:37 AM
If considering renting points they are normally non refundable for any reason, and if you have a particular resort I would start checking now, as you are past the 11 month reservations time, although Easter is late this year.

Kenny1113
06-28-2013, 08:37 AM
I have had the nurse rate for spring break x2 trips. I'm sorry I don't remember how early I booked the rooms. Good luck!