PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait for discounts on AKL?

newcarsmell
06-27-2013, 09:08 PM
We're planning an early October trip and my niece really wants to stay at AKL - and I'd like to get a room on the Arusha savannah (which I assume is the best one). Question is, should I wait a while to make reservations in hopes they'll have some discounts that I sometimes see here on Intercot? I don't want to risk that all the Arusha rooms will be reserved - or are particular savannah views not assigned until check-in? Thanks!!!

thejens
06-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Book now with Magical Journeys; if any discounts or specials or offers are given they will apply them automatically. We love AKL!!!

Pirate Granny
06-28-2013, 07:33 AM
That will be a request and not a guarantee for room location.

Ms. Mode
06-28-2013, 07:35 AM
You can request a particular view when you make the reservation, but there's no guaranty that you will get it. All of the savanah view rooms at AK are good though. It's a great resort. I would book now and if something is offered just call them back and have it applied to your reservation. :)

ginny57
06-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Book now with Magical Journeys; if any discounts or specials or offers are given they will apply them automatically. We love AKL!!!

This is your best bet for sure. Let MJ do the booking and then they will monitor discounts for you and grab what comes along.

#1donaldfan
06-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Book now or forever hold your peace !! haha.
I'd say book now and the discounts that may come can be applied......:cool: