PDA

View Full Version : California grill

Pirate Granny
06-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Ok..refurb is supposed to be done in late summer...so, when do you think they'll open for reservations???? Want a mid September dinner!

faline
06-27-2013, 06:56 PM
No idea! It would be nice to have something definitive but I think they don't want to announce the start of reservations until they know for sure they will be able to honor the reservations they accept.

MOJoe
06-28-2013, 11:58 AM
There was a glitch in the Dining Reservation system a week or two ago that let people reserve a November date. So lots of folks thought the refurb was nearing it's end. However, it was a mistake. And all those "ressies" were cancelled.

Looks like it's gonna be next year for Calli Grill.:(

MargaretMessler
06-28-2013, 08:05 PM
There was a glitch in the Dining Reservation system a week or two ago that let people reserve a November date. So lots of folks thought the refurb was nearing it's end. However, it was a mistake. And all those "ressies" were cancelled.

Looks like it's gonna be next year for Calli Grill.:(

I had heard/read somewhere that it could be September. I hope that's right, I wanted to try that out.:fingers:

Katzateer
06-28-2013, 08:31 PM
I was told to call back in a few months for an early December seating but no opening date has been announced yet. Hoping since this is one of my favorites!

thejens
06-29-2013, 01:17 AM
December!!! :(
Was hoping for Sept!
One of my faves.

fanofdisney
06-30-2013, 09:18 AM
I had heard they were taking reservations in Nov so when I checked I could get a time starting November 18 but we need the 15th. Now I know why the 18th was opened up it was a glitch.
This must be some renovation that they have it closed for so long!!! I have seen pictures of what it will look like but really this long? I would think Disney would have people working long hours on this one to get it up and running ASAP.
Well, I am hoping for November, I hope the people who want September can get in :mickey:
I haven't been to CG since 2002 and am looking forward to the experience again, if not we have an ADR at Narccoossee's :thumbsup:

MOJoe
07-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Cali Grill update rumor :mickey:
I am hearing conflicting info about the November ADR's. As i posted, one date in Nov. was opened for ADR's. But i am not certain those ADR's were all cancelled. It is possible this was allowed as a trial, and was not just a mistake.
It is also possible that Cali Grill could open at any time, and ADR's will be taken after that date. A Fall opening is still possible. So keep your fingers crossed.

Jodi
07-07-2013, 09:01 PM
I was able to make a ressie back in February for an August date, and our ressie has not been cancelled out? Guess I need to call someone on that one...:confused:

MargaretMessler
07-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I was able to make a ressie back in February for an August date, and our ressie has not been cancelled out? Guess I need to call someone on that one...:confused:

I would. And please share anything you find out? I would LOVE if it opened up for September, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.