PDA

View Full Version : DLR ticket Questions

Christine
06-25-2013, 06:58 PM
1- do DVC members only get discounts off APs? Any other discounts to be had?

2- do you NEED park hoppers there? I have 5 full days in DLR and wonder if hopping will be necessary?

tinkwest
06-25-2013, 08:40 PM
2- do you NEED park hoppers there? I have 5 full days in DLR and wonder if hopping will be necessary?

I don't think I would go so far as to say you NEED hoppers but I certainly enjoy that option. There are times when I have come out of Downtown Disney fully intending to go to DCA and then I see that Disneyland entrance lines seem considerably shorter - so quick change of plans. Or sometimes in the evening when the crush of Disneyland guests attempting to find spots for parades, fireworks, and Fantasmic! slows down the foot traffic, it feels good to ditch that park and cross over to DCA where things are a bit more spread out.

VWL Mom
06-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Since you already have an AP, maybe you would save by upgrading to a Premier? Not sure what the upgrade wold be but may be worth looking into.

bruin1344
06-26-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't think I would go so far as to say you NEED hoppers but I certainly enjoy that option. There are times when I have come out of Downtown Disney fully intending to go to DCA and then I see that Disneyland entrance lines seem considerably shorter - so quick change of plans. Or sometimes in the evening when the crush of Disneyland guests attempting to find spots for parades, fireworks, and Fantasmic! slows down the foot traffic, it feels good to ditch that park and cross over to DCA where things are a bit more spread out.

I agree. Having park hopper is convenient.