PDA

View Full Version : I did it! I did it!

minnie04
06-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Finally :joy::joy::joy: I got the AOA resort for my trip next week.They were sold out of standard room. I just kept calling. I cancelled everything I had booked and rebooked a room at the AOA. :mickey: I'm so excited for my DS he has wanted to stay there since they opened. I kept my Dinner reservation at Chef Mickey's for the 4th. I'm not going to tell him anything until we pull up to the resort and then surprise him with dinner later. He thought if we stayed on property we would have to give up a night and now we can keep the extra night too...:mickey:

VWL Mom
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm so glad it worked out for you and your DS. I hope you guys have a wonderful time. :mickey:

minnie04
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Thank you, :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
06-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Congrats! I'm glad you found a way to stay the whole time, and got into AoA!

faline
06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
Persistence often pays off!! Congrats - glad it all worked out for you!!

MNNHFLTX
06-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Sounds wonderful! Enjoy the anticipation! :mickey:

AgentC
06-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Fantastic! Have a great time. We stayed there in April and I was amazed by how much my kids loved it .

PopPhan
06-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Congrats! Patience and fortitude, as my dad would always say!!

I'll be checking out AoA when I'm down in December. Looking forward to seeing what they have there. My last trip down, it was still in the early building stages....

Enjoy your trip!!!

AllDisney
06-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Wonderful.....have a great time:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
06-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Great! :mjump:
You will have a ball! We stayed in December and really enjoyed it! Have fun!!! :wave:

#1donaldfan
06-26-2013, 01:50 PM
It's a very nice resort, and the run around the Hourglass lake is incredible !! :mickey:

steamboat willy
06-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Congratulations :mickey: to you. I Love the Cars Buildings that we saw during a visit to this Resort this past December! Your son is going to be so excited!:party2:

DANAM
06-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Awesome:thumbsup:
Let us know what you think! We are headed that way for the holidays!

dkmwong
06-27-2013, 08:18 AM
That's GREAT news :thumbsup:...Which building are you guys in?

minnie04
06-27-2013, 09:08 AM
Well since it's just the two of us. I didn't really need a suite, so we are in the "Mermaid" standard rooms. That is all they offer for standard. I think they should have something with the boys in mind, but it's just a room to sleep in. I just hope they aren't too girly for a boy. They said they are more "under the sea" themed. I don't think he will care as long as we are at that resort he will be loving it :mickey:

From the looks of the pictures it will be just fine..

EJS-Houston
06-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Well since it's just the two of us. I didn't really need a suite, so we are in the "Mermaid" standard rooms. That is all they offer for standard. I think they should have something with the boys in mind, but it's just a room to sleep in. I just hope they aren't too girly for a boy. They said they are more "under the sea" themed. I don't think he will care as long as we are at that resort he will be loving it :mickey:

From the looks of the pictures it will be just fine..

It'll be fine, your DS will love it, and you'll both have a blast! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! :tigger::dumbo::goofy::donald::chip::dale::mjump: