PDA

View Full Version : Couple of evc questions

Mrs Bus Driver
06-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Where do you usually rent from?
I am a heavy duty person 250+ so I will be renting a larger scooter. How long can I expect it to run before needing a recharge?
How long do they take to charge?
Have read that restaurants sometimes let you plug up. Is this really doable?
Thanks in advance for your help :mickey:

Itchy
06-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Where do you usually rent from?
I am a heavy duty person 250+ so I will be renting a larger scooter. How long can I expect it to run before needing a recharge?
How long do they take to charge?
Have read that restaurants sometimes let you plug up. Is this really doable?
Thanks in advance for your help :mickey:

When we go I always get one from Apple Scooter. They are really reasonable and the cost includes the hazard insurance.

As the size we always get the smaller 4 wheel model which carries my lady friend quite well.

We have never had an issue with how long the charge will last. We charge it every night and we get to go all day long.

As far as charging at restaurants I am not sure but I would think that you could do it some place, I would just ask.

Happy planning...:mickey:

Strmchsr
06-25-2013, 01:58 PM
I've rented from Apple Scooter the times we've needed an ECV. Always had wonderful service. In general the battery would last 8-10 hours before needing a charge. I've never tried to charge at the restaurants, so I can't say whether that's possible or not.

Disney4us2
06-25-2013, 02:27 PM
I agree with renting from Apple. I rented from them once and brought my own ECV with me twice. I had great service from Apple.

I have charged up at a few restaurants. Teppan Edo/Tokyo Dining at Epcot... Crystal Palace at MK... Cape May Cafe at Beach Club. I would just look for an outlet and plug in, as long as the scooter is not blocking a walkway/door.

Mrs Bus Driver
06-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Thanks just checked out apples website there prices are about $60 cheaper then others I have looked at.:mickey:

TheDuckRocks
06-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Thanks just checked out apples website there prices are about $60 cheaper then others I have looked at.:mickey:

For me the best thing with Apple Scooter has been the super great service I have received with them.