PDA

View Full Version : Towels at the water parks?

slheflin
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Are towels provided or do we need to take our own? As many times as we've been to Disney, next week will be our first time at a water park.

GA girl
06-24-2013, 04:43 PM
You can rent towels at the water parks for $2.00 each.

MarkC
06-24-2013, 06:23 PM
You can also take your own. I'm sure it's happened, but we've never had anything taken while we were there. You will probably want to rent a locker to keep your wallet, etc. Last summer we did so and my son lost the key, with our wallets and passes inside. However, someone turned in the key to lost and found and everything in our locker was untouched. Lots of good people out there.

MickeysBestPal
06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Are towels provided or do we need to take our own? As many times as we've been to Disney, next week will be our first time at a water park.

If you are staying at a WDW Resort, you can take towels from the resort to the WP.

You can then sit on them as you return to the resort (damp seats are not fun) and put them back at the resort pool towel return (if any) or put them back in your resort room.

MrPeetrie
06-24-2013, 08:47 PM
If you are staying at a WDW Resort, you can take towels from the resort to the WP.

You can then sit on them as you return to the resort (damp seats are not fun) and put them back at the resort pool towel return (if any) or put them back in your resort room.

Great Tip, MickeysBestPal. That's exactly what we did last trip and I think we got that tip right here. (It might have even been from you.)