PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest rooms

azcavalier
06-24-2013, 08:53 AM
I've eaten here twice. Once for dinner, once for lunch. My impressions of the actual space was that it was amazing. We ate in the ballroom for dinner, and in the room with the portraits for lunch. I went over and looked at the West Wing room just to see it.

I always wondered why they didn't make the third room the library, as it would be perfect. But it's just this room with portraits everywhere, and a rotating figurine of Belle and the Beast dancing.

Now, this said, if you go into the Disney Parks site and go to the site where you can make reservations, and then choose Be Our Guest, you can look at a description of the rooms and the menus. For the rooms, it says:

"Nestled at the foot of the Beast’s Castle in the newly re-imagined Fantasyland, this expansive 550-seat venue allows Guests to relax and pull up a chair in the mysterious West Wing, Belle’s book-filled Library or the grand 2-story Ballroom."

Belle's book-filled Library? It's obviously not. So, it sounds like that was the plan to start with, but it never happened.

Butters
06-24-2013, 10:22 AM
They created the library in story time with Belle, so it would have been redundant to have it in two places

azcavalier
06-24-2013, 12:14 PM
They created the library in story time with Belle, so it would have been redundant to have it in two places

And I can't wait to see it there. But why include it in the description of the restaurant, when it's obviously not there?

Dream'nDisney
06-24-2013, 02:36 PM
When you book your dining reservation, do you choose a specific room?