PDA

View Full Version : Lockers

Dream'nDisney
06-23-2013, 09:55 PM
We are hoping to check in to Hard Rock late morning. If our room isn't ready, we thought we might swim. Are there lockers by the pool so that we can store a few things. purse, clothes, etc?

caryrae
06-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Don't know about by the pool itself but I do see the Fitness Center has locker rooms but sounds like there is a $10 daily fee unless your on Club Level then it's free but who knows maybe they will let you use it without the fee if your room is not ready. https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Hard-Rock-Hotel/Recreation/Fitness-Center.aspx

Dream'nDisney
06-24-2013, 10:59 AM
I would pay $10 to keep my belongings safe and to utilize the fitness club. Is that charge per room or per person?

Dream'nDisney
06-24-2013, 11:08 AM
I just decided to call them directly. They said that we can use a locker for free to change and swim, but to use the health club, it is $10.00 per person. Thank you for the information. Hopefully what they said is accurate. But if not, we will just pay for one person to have access and put all our things in the locker. To me, $10.00 is worth it instead of leaving them on a lounge chair.