PDA

View Full Version : Who can we meet during MVMCP?

IloveJack
06-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Which characters are out during MVMCP that we couldn't normally find elsewhere? I know Santa is there, but I'm talking Disney characters. Also, for those of you MVMCP vets, where can we find Mickey specifically? I want to do our family Christmas pic with him, so he's high on my party-priority list. Thanks!

AgentC
06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Unless something is changing for this year, Mickey meets in his normal spot at the Town Square Theater.

The rarest character usually at MVMCP are the 7 Dwarfs. They generally meet at Splash Mountain. They are very popular. You can usually get in line for them starting at 5:30

Rapunzel, Snow White & Aurora meet with their princes in the Town Square Theater.

Cinderella, her prince and the Tremaines meet together.

Aladdin & Abu meet together. Genie and Jasmine meet together.

Winnie and Friends meet with holiday outfits.

Scrooge McDuck also meets.

Those are all the special ones I can think of right now. Of course the regular characters meet as well.

Belle used to meet the the Beast but I do not know if they are doing that anymore since they opened her meet and greet and Be Our Guest.

Zippy 1
06-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Stitch is holiday attire

Pop Centurion
09-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Besides what was mentioned above, some of the Country Bears were out when we were at the party last November. There was no dedicated line. They just posed for pics and goofed around.