PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express question

ANG
06-20-2013, 03:21 PM
I've never signed up for ME online. They don't need to know my connection flights do they? Cause they only leave a space open for one arrival and one departure.

cer
06-20-2013, 03:36 PM
They need to know when you fly into MCO what flight you will be arriving on and they need to know the flight information for your departure.

So basically, only your flights that go into and out of MCO are the ones they are concerned about.

DizneyRox
06-20-2013, 07:16 PM
You don't even need to fly into or out of the airport. You could drop off a rental car at the airport and take ME to Disney.

ME gets you one trip from the airport and one trip back to the airport (MCO) for each reservation at a Disney owned and operated resort on or after your arrival date at the resort and before or on your departure date.

BigB
06-20-2013, 08:30 PM
The arrival information, even though they ask for it, isn't that important. They have people stationed there and they just grab the yellow tagged bags. Now your departure flight is a necessity. They need that to add you to the pick up list and to tell you what time the DME will depart your hotel.

ANG
06-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the help! I'm all set now