PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Vacation Packages

Bay Lake
06-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Any idea when the 2014 packages will be released? I already booked my room but cant do anything else for my February trip.

faline
06-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Should be any time now.

SueQ
06-20-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm hoping soon so I can start planning our trip for the end of March into the beginning of April. I like to plan ahead so I can start paying for it now.

TheVBs
06-22-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm keeping an eye out for this too. We're planning on a May trip. I tried to peek at room rates last week but all of the resorts I checked were showing "unavailable". I figured the info just wasn't up on their site yet.

WDWgoofy
06-23-2013, 10:24 AM
I am trying to book for Feb 7, 2014 -- the WDW web site continues to show "unavailable"

GoBlueLacheta
06-23-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm assuming. They are trying to work all of the 2014 pricing into the system as well as any applicable package changes from something as small as an Arcade card going on or off the package could result in a ton of IT work through the Disney infrastructure.

I still cannot book for mid-January and the max away ADR dates are pretty close.

Hope it's soon.

Strmchsr
06-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Announced today - you can book 2014 packages beginning July 10. Get with Magical Journeys and they'll get you booked as soon as things open.

gottaluvtink
06-27-2013, 10:49 AM
I hope you are right Stormchaser. I have been over this and over this with Disney on the internet, and on the phone. I have gotten so many different answers, it is ridiculous. I talked several family members into taking their families in February. They are driving me crazy to book, and every time I call Disney, I get a different answer. I was told June, the end of June, the beginning of July, middle of July, end of July, August 1, and most recently, I was told October/November. The last one REALLY threw me for a loop, so I asked to please speak to someone else. I got a man in guest relations who said unofficially, he would check back in a few weeks. I honestly think they are insane waiting so long, because when people are ready to book, it should be available. They might just change their minds!

Strmchsr
06-27-2013, 10:51 AM
I hope you are right Stormchaser.

Don't worry. That's the correct date. Got it both direct from Disney and Magical Journeys also posted it on their Facebook site and their information comes directly from the official channels. If MJ announced it, it's not a rumor.

JenniferP
06-27-2013, 02:31 PM
I hope you are right Stormchaser. I have been over this and over this with Disney on the internet, and on the phone. I have gotten so many different answers, it is ridiculous. I talked several family members into taking their families in February. They are driving me crazy to book, and every time I call Disney, I get a different answer. I was told June, the end of June, the beginning of July, middle of July, end of July, August 1, and most recently, I was told October/November. The last one REALLY threw me for a loop, so I asked to please speak to someone else. I got a man in guest relations who said unofficially, he would check back in a few weeks. I honestly think they are insane waiting so long, because when people are ready to book, it should be available. They might just change their minds!

Hi! The date is definitely July 10th. :)

lindique
06-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Is July 10 only for packages? How about room-only reservations?

faline
06-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Is July 10 only for packages? How about room-only reservations?

You should be able to make room only reservations now.

lindique
06-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you for your answer, but I think I didn't ask the question properly. When will they announce the dates for the various "seasons" for 2014?

Strmchsr
06-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Everything is announced July 10. Obviously any discounts will be released much later, but you'll know value, regular, peak season on that day.

lindique
06-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Strmchsr, thank you so much for your response and especially for your wonderful weather reports!:mickey:

gottaluvtink
06-30-2013, 09:48 PM
Thank you for informing me of this very important information. This will make my family picnic on the 4th of July so much more enjoyable. When they all attack me to ask when they can book their trips for February, I will have an actual date! Alleluia! Thank you, thank you!

goofy89
07-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Would July 10th be for Disneyland as well?

Dream'nDisney
07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
I was told by a castmember this morning that 2014 rates will be announced Monday, July 8th.