PDA

View Full Version : February 2014

KristineLenore
06-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi, I understand that the week of presidents day can be crowded, but if we arrived the wednesday before, and then left the day after presidents day (tuesday), does anyone have an idea what the crowd level might be like?
Thanks!
Kris

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-17-2013, 11:39 AM
It is a busy time. Not as crazy busy as the summer or Christmas, but still a busy time.

Crowds will get bigger over the weekend and the holiday, but you'll be fine with the usual tips and tricks, like getting up early and hitting the headline rides first.

buzznwoodysmom
06-17-2013, 11:40 AM
We were there for the week leading up to Presidents Day this year. We were there for Mardi Gras. We felt it was much more crowded than past Mardi Gras. Presidents Day being the weekend following Mardi Gras could have had something to do with those extra crowds. We left to come home on the Saturday (2 days before Pres. Day) and the line of cars coming into the Magic Kingdom gates was longer than I have ever seen before. Traffic was at a stand still, and it looked like all lanes were open. I would guess the line of cars was at least a mile long. I was so glad we were on our way out instead of on our way in. Just be prepared for major crowds and you should be fine.

faline
06-17-2013, 12:34 PM
We've arrived the week before and stayed over through Presidents' Day weekend. You should be fine at the beginning of your trip. Things will really get busy during Presidents' Day weekend. I recall finding it difficult to navigate from one side of Fantasyland to the other - given all the folks who were there.

bruin1344
06-17-2013, 01:24 PM
We've arrived the week before and stayed over through Presidents' Day weekend. You should be fine at the beginning of your trip. Things will really get busy during Presidents' Day weekend. I recall finding it difficult to navigate from one side of Fantasyland to the other - given all the folks who were there.

similar experiences here