PDA

View Full Version : Travel to 'Ohana

IloveJack
06-14-2013, 10:27 AM
What would be our best bet for transportation from ASM to the Poly without driving? Our ADRs are at 8:25, and the MK doesn't open until 9 that morning. Would the busses still run that early? If so, we can ride the monorail over. I don't want to drive, as we'll be headed straight to the MK, and I don't want to have to deal with MK parking.

TheDuckRocks
06-14-2013, 10:55 AM
The busses should be running that early as they need to get people to MK for their 8 o'clock breakfast ADRs at Crystal Palace and Cindy's Castle.

Mickey'sGirl
06-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Personally, I would drive and use valet parking at the Poly. I would then retrieve my car from the valet after I was through at MK.

buzznwoodysmom
06-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Taking a cab would definitely be your easiest option. That is what we always do when traveling from resort to resort and don't want to drive. It should cost you less than $20 including tip.

Pastcastmemberdaughter
06-14-2013, 08:14 PM
We usually take the bus to MK and then ride the monorail over to either TTC or the Poly. Sometime we get off at TTC and just enjoy a walk over.

TheDuckRocks
06-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Personally, I would drive and use valet parking at the Poly. I would then retrieve my car from the valet after I was through at MK.

It has always been my understanding that there is a 3 hour maximum that you can park with the valet if you are not staying at that resort. Have things changed?

VWL Mom
06-16-2013, 07:13 AM
It has always been my understanding that there is a 3 hour maximum that you can park with the valet if you are not staying at that resort. Have things changed?

Last year they raised the rate of valet to be the same as theme parks. So for $15 plus tax and tip you can valet park and it is good for the day at any of the resorts that offer it. If you visit a different resort the same day you just need to show your receipt.

TheDuckRocks
06-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Last year they raised the rate of valet to be the same as theme parks. So for $15 plus tax and tip you can valet park and it is good for the day at any of the resorts that offer it. If you visit a different resort the same day you just need to show your receipt.

Wow! Thanks for the update don't know how I missed that.

Minnie4me
07-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks Mickey's Girl for giving away one of the best kept secrets!!

:fit: